South Kings: Sapphire
Sapphire symbolizes beauty, hardness, + natural excellence. Revered as a stone of royalty, sapphire was believed to keep kings safe from harm or envy; considered a stone of victory. The 3 crossed lines in star sapphire have been said to represent hope, faith and destiny.
Motus combines contemporary design strategies with innovative built solutions. We are a tightly woven team of architects, building scientists, + contractors who remain devoted to our work + the evolution of modern dwellings with soul from concept to execution.
- Approximately 3,600 heated square feet; Approximately 4,350 total SF including the two car garage
- 3 Bedroom | 3 1/2 baths
- Attached 2 stall garage with additional 2 dedicated exterior parking spaces per address
- Elevator offers easy access to all levels
- Hard coat stucco with smooth finish
- architectural ground face brick
- poured-in-place concrete with horizontal detailing
- pre-stained durable cedar siding accent panels warm the exterior
- Outdoor living environment featuring a covered patio for relaxing or entertaining offers built-in grilling area
- Picturesque low maintenance / zero-scape and privacy planting
- Dedicated office / Flex space on the living level
- Bonus room on upper level
- Luxurious and romantic owner’s bedroom suite with walk-in closet w/direct passage to the laundry room
- 10 foot ceilings on the living level and 9 foot ceilings on the bedroom level
- Open format gourmet kitchen with generous appliance allowance
- Walk-in pantry with dedicated microwave area
- Stainless steel cooktop and exhaust hood
- Double wall ovens
In the heart of an active lifestyle south kings is located adjacent to Freedom Park, Charlotte’s ever expanding Sugar Creek Greenway, East Boulevard restaurants + The Metropolitan shopping district. And let’s not forget, Charlotte’s famed Booty Loop.
Convenient to Uptown Charlotte, both Center City hospitals + the South Park area.